The package includes quantitative testing for COVID-19 antibodies and other essential items to help protect your health for a "new normal" life in pandemic.
9/6/2021 2:06:25 PM
1. What Is Health screening package for Covid-19 risk assessment?
With the new direction of gradually loosening social distancing, everyone has to comply with the 5K, get vaccinated and take good care of yourself and your family health.
Hence, periodic health check-ups, COVID-19 prevention advice, mainly to be tested for the level of antibodies (after being vaccinated or infected with COVID-19), are extremely important.
Therefore, CarePlus launches the HEALTH SCREENING PACKAGE FOR COVID-19 RISK ASSESSMENT to assess the current health status and promptly treat. The package also evaluates the body's immunity through the Quantitative Antibody Test.
2. Who should take the Package?
We encourage the following groups to prioritize the implementation as soon as possible:
- Customers who do not know if the body has ever been infected with the COVID-19 virus yet or have never gotten the vaccine.
- Customers who have been infected for more than six months or have gotten full vaccine doses ( get the 2nd dose more than three months old).
- Customers who have been infected for less than six months, who have received one dose of COVID-19 vaccine, or who full doses but the 2nd dose is less than three months old. It would help if you took again the Quantitative Antibody test 2-3 months after to assess whether the antibody level is high or low accurately.
3. Learn more about the COVID-19 Antibody Test
When exposed to the SARS-COV-2 virus or a component of the virus in the vaccine, the human body will respond and activate the defence system or create antibodies. Usually, antibodies begin to form after about two weeks, increase gradually and remain for a long time to help protect the body against the virus in subsequent exposures.
There are many types of COVID-19 antibodies. The anti-protein S antibody can protect against Covid and can be quantified. Hence, COVID-19 antibodies are also known as Protein S antibodies. Furthermore, the immune system includes other components, such as white blood cells, B lymphocytes, T lymphocytes, macrophages, etc.
Can we take only an antibody test to assess the body's immunity?
The answer is NO. Currently, in the world, there is no complete test to assess the body's immunity against COVID-19 accurately. Therefore, antibody testing alone cannot be relied on to conclude protective immunity. COVID-19 antibodies should be seen as a partial indicator of protective immunity. A comprehensive assessment should be considered at the same time as other factors, including liver function tests, kidney function tests, nutrition, electrocardiograms, and doctor's examination. That's why we launch the package.
4. Details of items
The Health screening package for Covid-19 risk assessment includes a Quantitative COVID-19 Antibody Test and many essential items, which helps to comprehensively assess your health status to protect against COVID-19. Details of items in the package include:
5. Sign up for the package
For more information or to register for the package, please contact us through the following channels:
Or you can register online on the website HERE