10/22/2021 2:50:12 PM
1. In Vietnam, nearly 7 women die from cervical cancer every day. Cervical cancer is the second most common gynecological cancer after breast cancer.
2. Persistent infection with high-risk Human Papillomavirus (HPV) causes cervical cancer. HPV infection is very common and often causes no symptoms. All women are at risk of HPV infection during sexual activity.
3. Persistent infection with high-risk HPV causes over 99% of cervical cancer cases. In particular, strains of HPV 16 and 18 cause 70% of cervical cancer cases.
4. Cervical cancer is preventable by vaccination, periodic risk screening, and early treatment.
5. The Cobas HPV DNA test detects HPV. The test uses modern technology with a high-precision machine system to detect the DNA of high-risk HPV strains.
6. The Cobas HPV DNA test helps warn of the risk of progression to cervical cancer if HPV persists for a long time. Here, the woman must have regular gynecological examination for early detection of precancerous lesions and timely treatment.
So ladies, hurry and get your Cobas HPV DNA Test today!
To register for the cobas HPV DNA test service at CarePlus or to find out more information, please leave a message to the clinic for detailed advice.