The high traffic and industrial pollution levels in Ho Chi Minh City pose a great threat to the health of our lungs and in our experience most people living in the city for a longer period will develop some sort of pulmonary weakness or disease over time. In addition to this, smokers are even more exposed. Therefore we recommend frequent lung screenings for everybody.
Besides regular check-ups and pulmonary diagnostics, some of the common diseases treated by our pulmonologists include:
- ENT Endoscopic
- Early detection of nasopharyngeal cancer, larynx cancer
- Screening, detecting and treating diseases of nose, throat and larynx
- Diseases of ears: Tinnitus, hearing loss, itching of the ear canal, ear discharge, furuncle of external ear, ear trauma, cerumen (ear wax) impaction, otitis externa, acute and chronic otitis media, mastoiditis
- Diseases of the nose: Runny nose, headache, nasal congestion, rhinosinusitis, including allergic rhinosinusitis, chronic rhinosinusitis with polyps, nose bleeds, nasal bone fracture, nasal septum deviation, tumor of nasal cavity, nasopharyngeal cancer
- Diseases of throat: cough, sore throat, hoarse voice, adenoiditis, tonsillitis, nasopharyngitis, etc
- Diseases of larynx: Laryngitis, vocal cord nodules, vocal cord polyps, laryngeal cancer, etc.
- Screening and treating tumors and pseudo-tumors of head and neck: Cystic fibrosis, atrioventricular fistula, gill cleft, oropharyngeal cavity...
- Các thủ thuật can thiệp:
- Phát hiện và lấy các dị vật ở tai, mũi, họng
- Nội soi mềm để điều trị không đau và lấy dị vật
- Chữa trị áp-xe
- Lấy rái tai